1. Payroll & Benefits:
- Collect payroll data and complete payroll input.
- Validate payroll and tax reports to ensure all payroll related data proceeded accurately.
- Monitor payroll procedure to ensure payroll cycle processing timely and accurately.
- Prepare and deliver the statutory reporting to related government bodies.
- Prepare monthly finance report and other report per request.
- Ensure full compliance for the payroll/benefit process.
- Statutory/company benefit administration, including employee enrollment/leaving, data processing, vesting, payment and program initiation etc.
- Vendor management for both payroll & benefit vendors.
- Support on benefit vendor contract renew process and payment.
- Payroll/benefit system related job including system implementation/testing/communication.
- Payroll/benefit related process improvement and documentation
- Annual payroll and benefit activities
- Resolve related quires from different parties
- Other payroll and benefit related activities and projects
- Support annual project such as annual salary survey, annual merit increase etc
- Other tasks assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Recourse, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in Payroll/HR; regional payroll experience in a multinational or outsourcing or shared service environment is preferred
- Understanding of the statutory regulations, social insurance requirements and tax implications in Vietnam. Experience in other countries will be advantageous
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure
Interested candidates please send your updated CV (with picture) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Phone: 0906 900 923 (Ms. Ly)