The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other Company employees. Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
• Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing and new customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts.
• Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other Company sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
• Determining if customer has a valid need for Company products and services.
• Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
• Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
• Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
• Respond to RFP's and follow up with customer.
• Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
• Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
• Recommend marketing strategies.
• Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
• Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
• Identify Company customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
• Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility & Interactions
• As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, this individual uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and large, complex, high visibility,
strategic, or tactically important accounts.
• This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
• Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
• The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects.
Education and Experiences
• 8 years plus of experience in Public sector Sales coupled with strong sales records and achievement with the ability to adapt is required.
• Strong understanding of hardware, software and enterprise application is preferred.
• Experience in selling into enterprise account is highly desired
• A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.
• Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Company products and services is required.
• Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number/Zalo 0935059669