Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known education is looking for Team Leader Consultant who takes play the key role in reaching the short-term goals for Student Placement and strengthen the leadership position for Australia.
- Achieve the short-term goals for Student Placement and strengthen the leadership position for Australia
- To provide strong business leadership and a performance driven culture with the team
- Build strong team led by high performing Counsellors.
- Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
- Lead team to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales target
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of priority team projects
- Play an active role in development of company’s global priorities keeping bigger picture in mind
Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
- At least 3 years of Au & NZ Education Counsellor experience, preferably in holding leader position at Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in sales pipeline management
- Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU and NZ
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organization
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills