Working time: Monday - Friday
- Managing and coordinating all BU/Function report activities for all sites leveraging the Process Implementation Leads and super user (Report) for site-specific report activities; may require working with managers to obtain time from super users to assist with report gathering/understanding. All activities should be aligned with BU BI Lead
- Managing BU/Function completion of critical and high reports migrate activities (identification of legacy sources of information, report layout, validation and final sign-off of migrate reports) with guidance from the SAP report team and align with BU BI Lead
- Managing the risks around the implications of having poor report migrated to the BI
- Identification of key functional risks and issues; Escalation of key risks and issues to BU BI lead, Business Implementation Manager, Process Implementation Leads, and SAP BI team as needed
- Coaching and guidance of BU/Function super user
- Acting as the single point of contact for SAP BI team and align with BU BI Lead
- Other main responsibilities per Phase (Overall, Pre-Deployment, Requirements & Solution Confirmation, Design, Build, User Testing, Training and Cutover, Post Go Live Support)
- University degree in Finance, Economic, Mathematics, Statistics or its equivalent
- Familiar with project management processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience on usingSAP is preferred
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Insurance as Law
- Meal Allowance
- Health Insurance