• Greet visitors coming to the office and direct them to the person they are visiting;
• Answer incoming calls and greet office visitors in a friendly and professional manner;
• Handle office subscription contracts with all office facility providers; receive monthly bills and prepare payment on time.
• Maintain the tidiness of the reception area;
• Supervise the sanitary staff; manage office stationaries and equipment; Keep office records updated;
• Raise monthly purchase requisition for approval and proceed to buy office stationeries and supplies for Pantry and other requests; print name card for all employees when required.
• Raise purchase requisition for approval and proceed to buy office equipments such as table telephone, chairs, desk if necessary;
• Be an office contact window to the landlord, receive invoices for rental fees, monthly electricity and water usage from the landlord; check and submit for payment on time.
• Up-date and distribution of Employee Telephone List;
• Process monthly payment for all service providers.
• Travel bookings of air ticket, hotel reservation for both local employees and guests from oversea
• Prepare visa for employees and prepare required documents to get visa for regional colleagues when required.
• Manage telephone and taxi services and proceed payment
• Update monthly office expenses (admin cost, taxi, mobile) and control these office expenses within limits to ensure that they reach the target.
• Receive a letter sent to the office and deliver it to the relevant departments promptly. Monitor and manage the sending of letters / goods daily. Check mail status of outgoing mail as required
• Manage the company seal and legal documents
• Prepare facilities and provide good support for new hires on the first day joining;
• Organize the company’s activities, events for some special days: employee birthday, women days, Town-hall meetings.
• Organize Team Building event, Customer Seminar, annual health check- up, quarterly Health talk…
• Other tasks assigned by HR Manager
HR related jobs:
• Manage and operate attendance record machine, extract and send monthly reports to HRM.
• Update master employee data monthly
• Support hiring activities: arranging interview room, contact candidates for interview schedule.
• Prepare rooms for training; follow up training activities to collect attendant list for report monthly.
Job Requirements :
1. Bachelor degree of relevant majors: Business Administration, Economics, Law, Society, English or Human Resource management.
2. From 1 -3 year experience of admin jobs
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, negotiation skills
4. Good interpersonal and time managerial skills
5. Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, PPT, Excel)
6. Careful, good team player, supportive, proactive, initiative and reliable
7. English fluency: Good in technical Reading & Writing, able to communicate with foreign customers
Salary: 9.000.000 - 12.000.000 VND/month + Allowances
+ Gas allowance: VND 720.000
+Phone allowance: VND 300.000
+Meal allowance: VND 30.000/day
APPLICATION: Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email: email@example.com
or like our Fanpage: “Outsourcing – Today’s Hot Jobs”
to get updated of our latest job opportunities and career advice.