- Facilitate the implementation of effective processes and instruments.
- Ensure that the product is of high quality.
- RBVH/QMS role-based activities and CC ProLib definitions are used to define detail activities.
- Engineering Product Quality for Automotive SW Projects (SW Development, V&V Testing, etc.).
- Follow the timetable for Process Compliance Checks, Work Product Audits, Quality Gates, and Internal Audits, etc.
- Consider tailoring, CARs, and 8D.
- Through training, audits, and monitoring, ensure that processes are followed throughout projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on QA efforts in the projects / department.
- Make suggestions for improving processes in areas and projects where they are lacking.
- Analyze problems at the project and department levels, and facilitate a defect prevention or quality improvement strategy at the department level.
- At the departmental level, propose yearly KPIs, analyze, and establish baseline measurements.
- Ensure that countermeasures from the 8D reports are implemented in projects.
- Gather, distribute, and publish LL/BP at the departmental level, as well as contribute to the organization's repository.
- Communicate with a client representative or stakeholder on-site.
- When necessary, assume responsibility for Customer Satisfaction Index metrics.
- Assist the Quality Manager in achieving the organization's operational excellence goals.
- Identify and collect good sample artefacts for submission to Organization Process Database Library
- Conduct trainings on QMS training courses
- Assist QMM department in process harmonization with clients (where required)
- Background in Information Technology A bachelor's degree in computer science or Mechatronics is preferred.
- QA experience in a SW project of at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, CMMI Lev 3, Automotive SPICE, and ISO 26262, as well as process engineering profiles and software process audits.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, VBA)
- Quality Auditor • Statistical Process Control, etc.
- Problem analysis and solution, 7 quality control tools, ISO 9001:2015
- Communication abilities in English are excellent.
- Ability to operate independently and interact with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experienced with Quality Management Systems (QMS) (quality management system)