Performs professional accounting work including compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial and tax data. Requires an understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles and bookkeeping experience. May include any or all of the following: ledgers and preparation of journal entries, fixed asset or inventory accounting, preparation of trial balance or financial statements, cost accounting, tax reports, bank account reconciliation.
Financial Management & Control
Monitor and analyze data using established finance systems and protocols.
Data Collection & Analysis
Collate and analyze data using pre-set tools, methods and formats. Involves working independently.
Use data management systems to access specific information as and when required.
Insights and Reporting
Contribute to the preparation of various data and analytics reports.
Organize and prepare complex documents using a variety of computer applications such as Microsoft Office. Also responsible for gathering and summarizing data for special reports.
Use established tax control systems and protocols to provide analytic support.
Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, listens attentively and takes an interest. Keeps others well informed; conveys information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing.
Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, accepts responsibility for own work, both successes and failures. Handles fair share and does not make excuses for problems. Usually meets commitments to others.
Plans and Aligns
Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
For example, outlines clear plans that put actions in a logical sequence; conveys some time frames. Aligns own work with relevant workgroups. Takes some steps to reduce bottlenecks and speed up the work.
Optimizes Work Processes
Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. For example, uses metrics and benchmarks to
monitor accuracy and quality. Takes steps to make methods productive and efficient.
Promptly and effectively addresses process breakdowns.
Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, looks at complex issues from multiple angles; explores issues to uncover underlying issues and root causes; sees the main consequences and implications of different options.
Interprets and applies key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
For example, determines and estimates the main direct and indirect costs; makes generally appropriate decisions regarding expenditures. Studies financial and quantitative information; uses data to improve performance.
Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, readily involves others to accomplish goals; stays in touch and shares information; discourages "us versus them" thinking; shows appreciation for others' ideas and input.
Learns through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder. For example, experiments to find the best possible solution and gains insight from test cases. Makes use of new concepts and principles when addressing problems. Learns from mistakes to avoid repeating them.
Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels. For example, creates a development plan that states clear goals and the tactics to achieve them. Gathers information on where to focus. Makes efforts to apply new skills on the job.
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on classifying, measuring and recording corporate transactions using financial accounting principles.
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to conduct analysis, create reports and give advice on corporate tax issues.
Data Collection and analysis
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyze data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to achieve full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations.
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on acquiring, organizing, protecting and processing data to fulfill business objectives.
Policy and procedures
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop, monitor, interpret And understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
Review and Reporting
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to review and create relevant, lucid and effective reports.
Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to support business decisions with professional interpretations of financial information.
Costing and Budgeting
Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to perform costing, budgeting and finance tasks.
Minimum TOEIC - 500 or Equivalent. Able to communicate well in English for work with coworkers, supervisors and other external partners in both speaking and writing.
University (First degree)
Experienced practitioner able to work independently and amongst team (Over 5
Experience in accounting or tax work (Over 3 years)
Managerial Experience (Optional)
Basic experience of coordinating the work of others (4 to 6 months)
1. Assist team leader to control some parts of accounting and tax operational activities.
2. Work with internal/external audit when required.
3. Collect the necessary information to entry the journal from related section.
4. Check authenticity of received documents in compliance with company’s procedure, accounting standard and tax regulation.
5. Create and check each entry database along to accounting schedule.
6. Physical count of asset.
7. Analysis information and document from accounting and tax perspective and record all transactions into system in compliance with accounting standards and tax regulation.
8. Detect and analysis unclear regulations in tax and related fields to propose
possible options of solving problems
9. Provide comments/feedback to other department from tax/accounting/payment perspective to maximize the company's benefit and compliance of internal procedure/ compulsory regulation.
10. Support Leaders with the development and management of SAP system.
11. Perform other tasks as assigned by Managers/Leaders.
1. Review sales, production cost, expenses in compliance with rules and regulations.
2. Review reconciliation of all accounts in system.
3. Preparation of trial balance, financial statements under IFRS, VAS.
4. Prepare all required management report/internal report if require.
1. Review the all of evidences for tax declaration in compliance with internal procedure.
2. Review master data and prepare internal/external/ statutory reports/ refund dossier.
3. Prepare for tax compliance activities (declaration and payment, finalization, exemption and refund, tax audit).
4. Prepare reports to superiors and tax authorities when required.
Banking and Account Payables
1. Check supporting payment dossier, proceed payment in compliance with the company procedure and commitment with stakeholders.
2. Proceed Internet banking system in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
3. Review the payment/collection data in i-banking system.
4. Review entries related to bank/cash and account payables in accordance with IFRS and VAS.
5. Reconcile bank/cash statement and payables amount to Vendors with SAP data.
6. Prepare reports requested by Managers/Leaders and other stakeholders.
Invoicing and Account Receivables
1. Draft invoices to customers.
2. Check and control the Account receivable in system and balance
3. Review customer master list/form.
Professional certificate/qualification is a plus